2011年8月19日星期五

Other classes

Other classes of girls always like for various reasons came up to him and, after class, I leaned against the window, intentionally or unintentionally, they chat there, corridor filled with the sound of human voices and the pace, I pick campus was fluttering in twos and threes, is nearing late autumn, the afternoon sun as the fluttering of wings in March, splash garden fold thyself. Sunshine through the branches and sprinkled the ground lost as a solid amber. He stood in the amber leaves, like the Prince came out in the green fairy.

Birthday time, students received a greeting card. He sent me a diary with lock, which clips a greeting, written language full of blessings, he said, you were a different girl, quietly, maybe a lot like a descent of angels, you clear the eye lingers in my care, and your smiling face is the Angel in my heart.
I suddenly got a sour emission, tense succeeded was covered with sweat.

Puppy love school is strictly prohibited students, especially in the crucial period of three, so we know how to suppress the germination of emotion. He would occasionally give sneaked a note in my desk, tell me how his mood today, today where I mix dress is very beautiful, how well on today's class, and so on, or write an address name and address of sender enclosed letter, mysterious and intriguing reminiscent of movies will be covert. Budding emotions like a lush green grass, crushed under a giant stone-grey.

The longings and dreams of youth, in between the piont of view and I dodge the eye, intertwined with silk on the Greek Cypriot wing of emotional communication, those who smoke fog erratic mood is elusive, did not expect a first idea of romance is such a shame, not as happy, trouble so feel free to sign up.

没有评论:

发表评论